Video & Facilitators Guide
Why some people break the rules and what to do
about it ...
Introducing ... a powerful and motivating video training program
to assist management and supervisors with their most difficult task - to achieve
compliance without generating resentment, work refusals and other negative side effects
- The human side of failing at one's due diligence is dramatically illustrated
with the re-enactment of a tragic and true story.
- This video is a wake up call your people will never forget.
- The words "I'll try" are exposed for what they
impact of drugs and alcohol at work is put in its place.
- How to conduct a positive disciplinary meeting.
- Why a personal commitment is required for health and safety.
- Witness near miss accidents common to many workplaces and learn what to
Running time: 33 minutes
$395.00 + P.S.T. + G.S.T. CDN Funds
Facilitator's Guide Highlights
- pre and post viewing discussion topics
- workshop suggestions and role plays
- sample forms and checklists
- guidelines for discussing and confronting non-compliance
- valuable assessment tools and much more!
$65.00 + P.S.T. + G.S.T. CDN Funds
A Division of John A. Ford & Associates
24 Baylor Crescent, Georgetown, ON L7G 1A6 ph. (905) 873-3031 fax (905) 877-7147